Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Question

Work has moved at a fair pace today due to the mass amount of work I have and am trying to complete before I leave.
When my "manager" gets back from lunch we're going over my course and I'm going to give her all the details I have, should be interesting.

I'm all packed, minus a couple things I will add before I leave Girona tonight to go to Lloret. I've done my online check in, emailed some friends and will call the family tonight before bed. Everything is falling into place. I am going to miss Joan so much. He has been so sweet to me the last few days, especially when he PROPOSED. He took me to the top of the Cathedral in Girona, a place that is so beautiful, with views of the river and the scenery is amazing. He told me how much he loves me, how he wants to spend every minute of his life with me and he got down on one knee and said, "Will you Marry Me?" He told me that this moment doesnt matter half as much as all the moments that will combine to make up our life together. He said that this moment is just a beginning to what's to come. All I could say was " Now?" "Right now?" I was so shocked. He gave me the ring, it's lovely, but is a bit to big so it will be resized. I am wearing another ring now that he gave me before in it's place. I told Joan yes, obviously, and its a night I wont ever forget. He wanted to propose before I went to the states so that I could tell everyone ¨I'M ENGAGED!" Which I will do of course.

I can't wait to see you all!

4 comments:

Hrf said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YAY!!!

maybe i will be too... before too long!

Heather said...

Congrats :-)

Katie Becker said...

OMG! This Boy of yours is just way too perfect for words! Don't let him out of your sight!!!

CONGRATS! CONGRATS! CONGRATS!!!

Enjoy your trip to the States!

KT

Joanna said...

congrats! it's sounds like you're livin the dream. I'm super celosa.