Monday, January 19, 2009

Not Much Time

Ive finally managed to sneak away and grab some computer time, but I don't have much to work with. The house is full and I have people to spend time with, however I ama dedicated blogger and don't want to get to far behind. I need to fill you in on the plane ride (10 hours) and everything since Thursday but that post will need some serious concentration and like I said, I don't have much time.

I would like to say I love America,my family and my wonderful friends. Time is flying by far to quickly and before I know it I will be back in Spain once again. It's incredible the difference a year makes. My life is there now, I'm with Joan, all my cousins are so big now; deeper voices, driving, girls. My little brother is capable of having gerat conversation, Madison is so grown up at 4 and my friends are almost through with school. We're all growing up.
Another thing that-s overwhelming is all the options. America is much bigger than I remember. Even going to the grocery store today, I was overhwhelmed by all my options. 35 different kinds of cereal, 18 choices of maple syrup, 23 types of bread. I'm not used to that anymore and I can't decide if thats good or bad.

So far I've been to Olive Garden, Chilis, Corner Cafe, Starbucks and The Cheesecake Factory-I'm loving the food! Tonight we're going to dinner but not sure where. I promise to give all the details soon, maybe next week if I have time.

Hope all is well!

Ciao

1 comments:

Heather said...

Lol thats hilarious about the grocery store. We really do have way too much choice!! I cannot wait to see you :-)