Sunday, January 4, 2009

No Blues Today

I mentioned a few posts back that I often got a case of the Sunday Blues, well, I didn't get them today. Joan and I woke up EARLY this morning to meet his parents and Sergi at the airport to see them off before they went to Paris. Ooo la la, right? I'm envious of course but I know I'll get to go again soon. After leaving the airport we decided to go to the mall to look at puppies. Always breaks my heart but I can't help it. We picked out one we wanted, a French Bulldog puppy, all black and a face that could even melt the heart of the Wicked Witch of the West. I silently named him Kujo and then we left.
It was a great trip because Joan finally found button downs that actually fit him. H&M is great. We're going back next Sunday for saaaales! I found some great, thick black tights for the cold trip to Bratislava and Kansas City as well as a black Tous belt which I was very happy to receive. We had cafés and doughnuts and promptly made our way back home for some much needed R&R.

Now we're at the library, Joan has been studying for the last hour for his accounting exam and I've been researching hundreds of internships across the country as well as applying for scholarships and grants for school. Even though I have internet at home, I'm always more productive here.
I'm going to head home now, have dinner and prepare for the week ahead. We will be going to Bratislava as well as Stansted and Milan! So busy! Soon, I'll be posting about packing for the states! I cannot contain my excitement!

Ciao

1 comments:

Hrf said...

CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU!!! Mi Amor!